Monday, March 8, 2010

In Transit

Greetings, from the London Servisair Lounge at the London Heathrow airport.  We (Team Malawi) arrived at 6:00am local time, cleared security (some of us more quickly than others…  Bruce…) and said goodbye to each other.  Paul, Brad, Nicky, Dennis and Kati ditched Bruce and I with an early flight to Toronto.  J  So, Bruce and I decided to make the best of this layover, and hit up a pay-lounge with free food, free drinks and most importantly of all – FREE INTERNET!  Throughout this trip, I’ve realized just how addicted I am to the internet.  Our hotels carried one news channel in English – BBC News.  They have this great program called Super Power, which discusses the history, importance and power of the internet.  You should check it out!  Super Power

Here’s a photo of Bruce, working hard on his blog.  Check it out!  http://teammalawi2010.blogspot.com/

I really don’t have much else to say.  I’m working on a sort of wrap-up blog entry to tie these two years together, which I’ll post later.  Stay tuned! 
Robert Christiansen

2 comments:

  1. Hey There...congrats on an exciting opportunity with CCA. You are going to have a great time and learn a bunch about credit unions. Safe travels.

    Darcy Mykytyshyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip home!

    Devin Selte

    ReplyDelete