Saturday, March 6, 2010

Goodbye Dinner with MUSCCO! And… Last Day in Malawi

Last night, Sylvester, Dickson, Fumbani (sp?) and Kingsley took us out for dinner at a golf course near our hotel. We had chicken gizzards for a starter and I had what will likely be my last Malawian Chambo meal for a while. The whole MUSCCO executive is an awesome bunch of guys!

Well… Today has finally come. I can't believe today is my last day in the "Warm Heart of Africa". I think I'm going to go walking around, take some photos and take in the last of the 25C weather.

Our almost-2-days-worth-of-flights start at 1:15pm this afternoon.

Blog ya in Toronto!

Robert Christiansen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob
    Really enjoyed your blog
    Hope you took lots of pic's
    Looking forward to seeing you when you get back
    Dad C

    ReplyDelete